By: Lisa Greenwald | Age: 8-12 | English | Page: Various | #01-06 in Paperback , #07-08 in Hardback | Approx 13.3 x 18.3 cm
Capture every LOL and OMG moment in the first eight books of Lisa Greenwald's totally relatable TBH series with this paperback box set. Perfect for fans of Dork Diaries and Invisible Emmie. This middle grade box set is an excellent choice for tween readers in grades 5 to 6, especially during homeschooling. It's a fun way to keep your child entertained and engaged while not in the classroom.
OMG! When there's drama, who better to have around than your BFFAEs?
Cece, Prianka, and Gabby have faced down first crushes, cyberbullying, and SO much awkwardness. From school carnivals and summer camp to side chats and secret lists, CPG4Eva have been through it all!
Collect their first eight stories, all told in texts, emails, and notes passed in class, in this special bundle.
- TBH #01 This Is So Awkward (Paperback)
- TBH #02 This May Be TMI (Paperback)
- TBH #03 Too Much Drama (Paperback)
- TBH #04 IDK What's Next (Paperback)
- TBH #05 I Feel the Same (Paperback)
- TBH #06 You Know What I Mean (Paperback)
- TBH #07 No One Can EVER Know (Hardback)
- TBH #08 I Don’t Want to Say Good-bye (Hardback)