Make Your Own Fuzzy Friends
Kids make these adorable little pom-poms pets on the prongs of an everyday dinner fork. With our step- by-step Klutz-clear instructions, even a yarn newbie will wind up a pom-pom professional.
Kids follow the color-coded charts as they wrap, tie, and snip the colorful yarn into petite pom-poms. Adding eyes, a nose, ears, a tail, and rosy cheeks (with our special blush marker) gives each tiny pet an outsized personality.
Voilà - a zoo of mini critters from froggies, duckies, and piggies to monkeys, lions, and turtles.
- Make Your Own Fuzzy Friends
- Over 20 Animals to Love
- A 64-Page Book of Ideas and Instructions
- Includes; Yarn, Beaded Eyes, Noses, Sequins, Wire, Measuring, Tape, etc
What You Can Make
Over 20 animals to choose from including:
- And more.
What You Get
- 90 yards of yarn in 8 colors.
- Pre-made poms and mini poms.
- Eye and nose beads.
- Heart-shaped sequin noses.
- Blush marker.
- Plastic measuring tape.
- Punch-out paper ears, tails, paws, and more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.