Using the colorful, translucent sheets, create no-glass stained glass from over 60 trendy designs with shapes like unicorns, UFOs, whales, and more! Kids will get to mimic the real process of making stained glass: create a mosaic with the translucent sheets, and “solder” them together with black puffy paint to fill in the gaps.
- 36-Page book full of tips for the perfect sun catcher
- Over 60 designs
- Easy-to-cut translucent plastic sheets look just like stained glass
- Appeals to boys and girls with shapes Like a Tiger, roller skate, and guitar
What You Can Make
Pick a design for sun catchers from illustrations like:
- Palm Tree
Everything You Need To Get Started
- Black puffy paint
- 8 adhesive sheets
- Plastic sheets in 6 colors, 1 holographic sheet, string
- Metallic paper straw, 12 beads, 4 suction cup
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.