Author: Andy Stanton | Age: 7-11 | English | Page: 1,840 | Paperback | 13 x 196 cm
These wildly original stories follow a grumpy old man who hates children, animals, fun and corn on the cob. There's also an angry fairy living in his bathtub, Jake the dog and Polly - a little girl who might just make Mr Gum change his ways...
With the quirky heartfelt nature of David Walliams and Frank Cottrell Boyce meeting the zany antics of Pamela Butchart and Andrew Cope, these are books that will have every kind of reader in fits of laughter! David Tazzyman's distinctive drawings just add to the fun in each book.
- Mr Gum and the Secret Hideout
- Mr Gum and the Cherry Tree
- What's for Dinner, Mr Gum?
- Mr Gum and the Dancing Bear
- Mr Gum and the Power Crystals
- Mr Gum and the Goblin
- Mr Gum and the Biscuit Billionaire
- You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.