Author: Ian Livingstone | Age: 8+ | English | Page: 224 | Paperback | 20 x 1.5 x 13.7 cm
PART STORY, PART GAME - PURE ADVENTURE!
"A new way of telling stories and in many ways the birth of modern gaming, these books captured the imaginations of a generation of kids - it's great to think that a new generation are going to be similarly captivated" bestselling author Charlie Higson
Are YOU brave enough to face the foes and fiends of this nightmare forest...?
A war is raging and your help is needed to vanquish the evil trolls.
To save the dwarfs, you must find the grand wizard Yaztromo and track down the pieces of a legendary war hammer lost in the depths of Darkwood Forest where gruesome monsters lurk ...
step up, hero, it's time to fight!
ABOUT THE SERIES
The multi-million copy globally bestselling choose-your-own-adventure series is repackaged and reignited for a brand new generation of children.
- All you need is a dice and you can choose which way the story goes
- Be careful - the main character can die at any point!
- 20 million copies sold worldwide in 32 languages
- Perfect for kids who love gaming
- A great way to encourage children away from gaming on screens and get them back into reading books!