Author: Ian Livingstone | Age: 8+ | English | Page: 232 | Paperback | 20.5 x 1.5 x 14.2 cm
PART STORY, PART GAME - PURE ADVENTURE!
"A new way of telling stories and in many ways the birth of modern gaming, these books captured the imaginations of a generation of kids - it's great to think that a new generation are going to be similarly captivated" bestselling author Charlie Higson
Are YOU brave enough to walk the dangerous, dark alleyways of Port Blacksand...?
You must travel to the dark tower of demonic sorcerer Zanbar Bone, to put an end to his reign of terror.
But you'll have to make it past the bloodthirsty thieves and creeping creatures of the night who lurk in Port Blacksand first ...
step up, hero, it's time to fight!
ABOUT THE SERIES
The multi-million copy globally bestselling choose-your-own-adventure series is repackaged and reignited for a brand new generation of children.
- All you need is a dice and you can choose which way the story goes
- Be careful - the main character can die at any point!
- 20 million copies sold worldwide in 32 languages
- Perfect for kids who love gaming
- A great way to encourage children away from gaming on screens and get them back into reading books!