By: Klutz | Age: 6-13 | English | Page: 24 + props & Tool | Paperback | 20.5 x 23 cm
- Beautiful blooms don’t require a green thumb when you make them from paper! Use the punch-out petals, wired stems, glitter glue, and rhinestones to make 20 unique paper flowers from 8 fabulous designs, including a daisy, daffodil, rose, and more.
- The included shaping tool helps you curl and shape the paper to create realistic looking petals.
- Let your creativity bloom as you fill your space with beautiful bouquets that will never wilt!
- 58-page book of crystal clear instructions and design ideas
- Make 20 different flowers
What You Can Make
Create 20 unique paper flowers from 8 fabulous designs.
Everything You Need To Get Started
- 24 pages of punch-out sheets
- Glitter glue
- Shaping tool
- Wire stems
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.