Author: Rachel Aust | Age: Adult | English | Page: 144 | Hardback | 15.88 x 1.93 x 20.32 cm
Simplify life and amplify living with influencer Rachel Aust's visual guide to mastering the minimalist lifestyle.
Declutter and reorganize! Living with less contributes to a greater sense of fulfillment, contentment, and a more meaningful life. The minimalist lifestyle--focusing on scaling back your possessions and simplifying your life to just the essentials--helps you to achieve peace and purpose. Indulgences and excess often lead to discontentment and depression, but adopt minimal living, and you'll find that less is more:
• More time because you don't waste it caring for and organizing stuff
• More space because you don't fill it with objects of marginal value
• More money because you don't spend it on unnecessary things
• More clarity because your mind isn't bogged down by the clutter around you
• More joy because your energy is spent on experiences and connections
Using decision trees, flow charts, icons, and other graphics, Less shows how minimalism can be applied to any area of life--including home, wardrobe, decor, cooking, cleaning, finances, and time. Rachel Aust shows you that minimalism can be adapted to suit your own goals to help you achieve the joy of less!