Author: Sally Morgan | Illustrator: Mike Phillips, Sarah Papworth | Age: 9-11
Read all about the life of Queen Elizabeth II, the United Kingdom’s longest-reigning monarch.
From her childhood years in London, to training as a mechanic in the Second World War and becoming queen at 25, learn lesser-known facts about this true icon.
- Celebrate the queen's life in her platinum jubilee year – 70 years on the throne in 2022
- Find out about the queen's secret handbag signals!
- With striking black-and-white illustration
- A Life Story: this gripping series throws the reader directly into the lives of modern society’s most influential figures.
- Katherine Johnson: A Life Story
- Stephen Hawking: A Life Story
- Alan Turing: A Life Story
- Rosalind Franklin: A Life Story
- Serena Williams: A Life Story
- Kamala Harris: A Life Story
- David Attenborough: A Life Story
- Emma Raducanu: A Life Story
- Captain Tom Moore