Build and play 5 games!
Spark your interest in circuitry! Get ready to be amazed with this electrifying combination of five circuit games to build from scratch. Use actual electronic components to construct a DIY operation game, compete with friends in a Space Loop race, assemble a quiz show board, and more. A step-by-step book of instructions teaches you how to be a maker by adding wires, LEDs, and buzzers for super-charged fun.Promotes S.T.E.M.
- Unlike anything else on the market, 5 DIY games in one box!
- Uses actual electronic components you can learn to use for further experimentation.
- Clear instructions take the intimidation factor out of being a maker and trying new things.
- Includes a 34 page book with detailed instructions.
What You Get
- 7 Paper Craft Sheets
- 1 Cardboard Insert
- 2 buzzers
- 3 x 10mm LED whit and, 2 x 10mm LED blue
- Craft wire: 18 inches (45 cm) and 5 inches (12 cm). Vinyl coated wires 6x (8 inch (20 cm)
- 12 x brass brads
- 140 inches (355 cm) copper tape
- AA x 2 battery holder
- Metal tweezers, popsicle stick, and paper clip
- 36-page book with simple electricity experiments, instructions, and more